“This kit is designed to assist with a self assessed workplace rating of “High Risk” under the Safe Work Australia First Aid Code of Practice"
- Compliant to National Standard for Commercial Vessels
- Cases are waterproof and industrial strength
- Designed for fishing vessels and commercial vessels
- The marine first aid kit is equipped with first aid supplies necessary to treat minor medical conditions or injuries, or to temporarily stabilise a patient until transfer to medical assistance can be arranged.
Note. Scheduled medicines not provided but are required in Scale G & F first aid kits including: Hydrocortisone 1% Cream 3g, Panadeine 24’s, Sea Sickness Tablets (1), Imodium (8), and Telfast 12mg Tablets (1).
- Regulation Scale G Marine First Aid Kit Content List
Always read the label and follow the Directions For Use
General Information Purpose Intended
A collection of equipment for the initial treatment of minor to moderate injuries